Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Next...

Blog... the answer to boredom (for me, at least, and for this moment).

Obviously, it's been a long while since my last blog, and that's for so many reasons (which i'm too lazy to enumerate) =P

What i'd like to write about today are my plans and ideas, perhaps, for the next three to four months to come.

Right now, we're at the third week of November. Just to back track a bit, last week, I and Winston spent our whole weekend together. We went to Bulacan for his cousin's debut. I also had the chance to visit one of my bestest buddy kumare, Carmi (naks!) It was a very nice weekend! - spending time with a good friend, meet my fiance's extended family and families and bond with them.. what more can i ask for?

For the rest of the month, as far as i can remember, we have planned for a weekend to go back to Marilaque - where riders have their ways of enjoying their bikes, and nature-lovers please themselves with the wonderful spots.



December, aside from the Christmas celebration at home (we don't have work on the 24th, yay!), we also plan to start working on the requirements for our wedding =D Although I can imagine that it can only take a week or two to finish, we'd still want to have it ready to avoid cramming.

We also plan to start looking for a house - we'd like to be able to move before the wedding =)

January, after all the holiday celebrations, if things go in places and on time, we'll move in and buy stuff for our home.

Of course, this is also the time when we should prepare all other things needed for the wedding. Go to our chosen god mothers/fathers, send invites, buy clothes, etc.

February, no other plans... but to marry my man =) and everything else will follow.

How I wish we could take a long vacation leave after...


No comments:

Post a Comment