Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sheena

Sigh! I have been too busy for a couple of days to keep up with my blog - though it is normal for me. Every start of the month is when I’m busy at work the most. And i'm not writing for Day 5 either.. Perhaps, I just want to brag about my new toy ;-)

It's a camera.

I sold my first digital video cam about a month ago. I've been eyeing to purchase a replacement. And I’ve planned for it to be something that’s kind of same with new cameras nowadays (yeah!) But if ya’ really know me, you’d know that I wouldn’t really spend too much for something like that.

So as a result of my thorough search… I’ve found a camera that has a name (at least in line with some famous brands), professional-looking, clever, and very budget-friendly. =D

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you… “Sheena”. My Fujifilm FinePix S2500 (click here for other specific details)

Why “Sheena”? I don’t know too. I just thought of that name as I write this blog. And I just want to share that before finally finding and choosing “Sheena”, I’ve seen A LOT of really nice cameras, great specs… also with great prices =D I got some advices from kuya Ron too of course.

I’m so ready for our Vigan weekend!

1 comment: