Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


These are my five bestest friends – Ponji, Carmi, Winston, Mama and Papa Jesus – the ones that I love so dearly. I can’t really choose only one so I’m posting them all.

Ponji – she was the first person I met on the first day of class in college. I can remember, we (together with Steph, Carmeli and Jade) were the only ones who were wearing our uniforms on the first day. She’s Cancerian. Normally, I don’t go well with that sign, but strangely we connect in so many ways. Physically, we are totally different – in height, size, color, hair, etc. – but that doesn’t matter. When we’re together, we talk a lot (she keeps on asking almost the same questions again and again). We share our deepest and darkest secrets =) and up to this point (that we have our own families), we share our experiences, problems, and joys whenever available.

3 words that best describes Ponji: clever, impulsive, and fearless

Carmi – super-short-haired, snub and maarte – was the first few descriptions that I had for her when I first saw her in second year college. The four of us (ponji, tin, I and her) got stuck with each other since then as we became group mates in almost every projects or activities. Like me, she’s a Geminian too. She loves to be in-love (but I don’t think she sees it). She likes to make things fabulous despite of her boyishness. She’s maarte in a good way, but we’re koboys. She’s very smart and funny (especially when she mimics Puss-in-Boots’ big lonely eyes. We used to be email-chat mates, there’s not a day that we did not communicate – until a day comes when all other outside emails are scanned and locked. But as they say, “walang matigas na tinapay, sa may nilagang tyaga!” LOL… Up to this day, we keep ourselves updated by reading our blogs – which is one thing that we both love to do.

3 words that best describes Carmi: smart, happy, and genuine

Winston – my husband. He is indeed my best friend because he is the one, aside from God and my mom, who knows about me from head to toe, inside and out. He is the one who I confide to when everyone else doesn’t seem to understand. He loves motorcycles – veeery much! =) A complete motorcycle junkie! With just one look, he can tell the model of the mc that just passed by. He can actually become a mechanic already. He loves to watch television and sleep – I actually wonder how he can possibly sleep for 12 straight hours. He is sometimes insensitive and is not good in keeping surprises. He loves to eat – one thing we have in common. I love him with all my heart.

3 words that best describes Winston: gentleman, tough and caring

Mama – my one and only mom. I was about to explain why I consider her as one of my bffs aside from being a mother, but I can’t think of anything else that would not fall into a mother’s-love category. She’s the first person I trust with anything. She’s the first person who taught me how to pray. I have always been pampered with her love. She can sense if I feel troubled. Well, I don’t really need to enumerate further. Because pretty sure that’s how every mothers work. Just one thought that she told me a few years back that I kept in mind (something about womanhood), that I should hold on to my career even if I marry, so that whatever happens I can keep my independence.

3 words that best describes Mama: loving, practical, and friendly


Papa Jesus – yes, our Heavenly Father. My creator, savior, guide, redeemer. He blesses us every day, keeps us safe and healthy, give us the knowledge and strength. He is everything that we need. Personally, I consider Him my best friend because He comforts me when I feel down, troubled and stuck on “dead ends”, He makes me understand things when I’m full of questions, He answers my prayers in His own time (which sometime I receive very quickly), gives me happiness in every way, and He lets me feel so loved and special.

3 words that best describes Papa Jesus: supreme, merciful, and loving



No comments:

Post a Comment