Monday, March 14, 2011

Just today, (actually just this hour) I thought how inconsiderate of me it is not to write about God’s unconditional love! How He makes my life bearable despite of not-so-good life situations.

If I will list down everything that God has done for me, this blog could be the longest! But I could mention a few.

I know, in my heart that He watched me as I grow up and age. Looking back at my childhood, I could definitely say that he never left me. And until now, I am certain that everything has been planned for me. All I need to do is to wait and have faith.

He tells me to have patience when I had too many unanswered questions. In His planned time, I get all the answers to my questions. By talking to Him and keeping your faith, you can be sure that He’ll never leave you wondering.

He uses other people to help me when I’m in need the most. God knows what you really need more than you do, even if you haven’t asked for it yet (Matthew 6:8). All you need to do is ask… just ask and trust in Him.

Sometimes, His answers are very visible and sometimes instant – He uses dreams or other materials that you use daily. I’ve seen clear answers around five times. One time was when I was in high school. Perhaps He has showed me more, I just failed to see the others.

And so on…

Jesus’ love is so wonderful.


Search for Him…He is waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment