Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 minutes of fame!

I plan to blog about something everyday starting yesterday. And while i was trying to fall back asleep last night i was thinking what to write about next – but I ended up fulfilling my first objective (sleep), which was a good thing for me.

In other words, I did not have anything in mind until this afternoon, something happened.. I was caught sleeping at work! What a shame! But I was not sleeping as if I intended to. I was actually double-checking a work-related file when I fell asleep – which was only about less than five minutes. Too bad, that moment, my immediate supervisor stood up and saw me. I did not see her stand up, but I saw an email from her:

I was really shocked… and ashamed. But not really for falling asleep, but for receiving this email. Heck, all other people in the office feel sleepy at times. Maybe I was just too lucky to have been caught on act.


Pakichet!







No comments:

Post a Comment