Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today



This is what i had for my break today. One big asado siopao and Piknik - Honey Mustard from 7-Eleven. I felt a bit hungry during the first break and so i decided to buy something from the convenience store. I was planning to get something from KFC but i saw my friend near 7-eleven and unconsciously my feet brought me there =D.

While on my way inside the store, i was thinking of getting a sandwich, but again i thought their sandwiches are stored in a freezer and so it's cold and i would have to wait for another minute for them to re-heat it. I went to the junk foods section first and got myself a small can of my favorite Piknik, honey mustard flavor. Then i decided to get a big asado siopao instead of a hotdog sandwich. Why? I also don't know. I just felt it.

So i paid my items, got back to the office and ate my siopao. By the way, my siopao has a big chunk of meat inside, aside from the evenly-spread asado meat and sauce. So big that i thought i was eating bola-bola. LOL!

Anyway, i enjoyed my snack and expectedly felt sleepy after a few minutes. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment