Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This is me and my signature pose =D. This picture was taken on Tuesday, during lunch with my office mates at yellow cab.

How my day was? So far, it's been okay. I have not encountered any difficult situation nor person today =) Thank goodness!

I woke up on time today and prepared packed-lunch for me and hubby.
We ate breakfast together (at dinner time ;-D), took a bath, went to work.
I did my daily tasks.
Finished my part on my office mate's project - she asked for help to complete her special project.
I was able to update and add new features to my own new project - an excel sheet of our finances.
I read about 7 articles on Yahoo!, browsed through 4 blog sites.
And now, writing this 1st Day blog for the 30-day blog challenge while waiting for hubby to pick me up.

My day has not ended yet. I'm still looking forward to a wonderful quality time with my husband at home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment