Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Hamlet" Ice Cream

There are times when i have those "dreams-before-i wake-up" kind of dreams - which normally gets unfinished. And before waking up today, my "d.b.i.w." dream was kind of frustrating.

I was inside a convenient store when i saw a large freezer, full of ice cream. There are about 10 different flavors and strangely, the flavors written on each label are very uncommon - even the look of the ice cream. My eyes got caught by the one at the rightmost side of the freezer. The flavor of it was "Hamlet" and it's P37 per scoop - which i think is worth-trying. And so i asked for 1 scoop of the Hamlet, the salesperson even told me "Isang scoop lang po yang P37 ha.." and i said "Okay".

In my dream, Hamlet looks like a double dutch ice cream but when i tasted it... it amazingly has a pinch of sweet mango! It was soooo delicious! Best part is, when i looked at the serving, my cone was as big as a bowl and the scoop of the ice cream was as big as a small-sized melon. Of course I took a few licks and bites while approaching the counter. I was so excited! And while i was paying for it, my phone alarmed! Dammettt!!!!

So expectedly, i woke up so frustrated about that Hamlet ice cream. I was thinking about it while i was on my way to work. Where on Earth can i find that ice cream?!!!!






And my kumare sent me this nice interpretation... :)


From: Carmi
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:32 AM
To: Anne
Subject: ice cream


To see or eat ice cream in your dream, denotes pleasure and

satisfaction with your life. You need to savor the moment and enjoy

it. It is also indicative of good luck and success in love.

Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you need to cool off and not

let your temper get out of hand.


To dream that you are eating ice cream that is tasteless or sour,

signifies sorrow, disillusionment, or betrayal.


To see ice cream melt in your dream, symbolizes failure to realize

your hopes and desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment