Monday, June 14, 2010

I am now at my 25th year of existence on Earth (wow!), last Thursday, June 10th.

And within that 25 years, there have been A LOT of relevant experiences, learnings, responsibilities, discoveries, challenges, etc., that have contributed mainly to who I am right now. While i'm not really the goal-setter type of person when it comes to my life (only), i still have dreams and desires. And without me really planning, i can still say that i'm living a life that's just enough (physically, mentally, financially, emotionally and spiritually - for me at least) and i think that's what matters most.

I have finished school,
I have a stable and good-paying job,
I have a lot of acquaintances, many friends and a very few close friends,
(I know) I have a strong faith,
I am very happy with the family that i belong to,
I am very happy and so much inlove with the only guy that i am with - and will marry him soon,
I am contented with what and who I am right now.

These are my only basis in life. If you have these, for me, you should be nothing but happy and thankful already.


I'd like to thank all my friends and family who remembered my birthday. May we have many more years to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment