Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 5-8!

Today, my fiance and I are celebrating our 68th monthsary. We always celebrate our monthsaries in a very casual way (except anniversaries). Sometimes we eat out (sa fastfood, masabi lang na lumabas.. ;P ), at times malling, can be a ride somewhere, and sometimes, almost nothing really special happens, aside from greeting each other "happy monthsary" a couple of times throughout the day. But this month (last night), he gave me flowers *kilig*.. a dozen of pink roses. my finace is the type of guy who's not so very romantic - just when feels like it. and when he does something like that, he knows how to make it good.

around 11:15pm last night, (i know that he's on his way to the office) he was calling but i did not answer because i know that he's just going to tell me that he has arrived, and i was so busy at that moment. he texted me..

him: "nasa greenhills ako, hinto muna ko kc inaantok ako. bili muna ko ng kape at donut"
me: "ok cge. parang pulis lang ah.. hehe"
him: "hehehe"
me: "love u. text mko pag and2 kn"

11:56, still got no text from him. i got a bit worried. he should be here already by this time.

me: "san kn ba? tagal mo naman!"
no reply.
i called him instead..

me: "san knb? tagal mo naman, may ka-date k p ata sa greenhills ah!"
him (with a soft-pa-cute-voice): "hon pwede ka ba bumaba? kahit 10 mins lang"
me: "bakit ba? alam mo namang di pwede, tapos break noh!"
him: "sige na po, sandali lang"
me (with a hint): "bakit nga kc? kaw na umakyat dito"
him: "may bibigay ako syo.. (with a smiling voice)"
me: "...... " =) "..akyat kn kasi" (over pa-cute tone. lol)
him: "o sige, akyat nako jan"

around 12:08, Tue May 18th

when i met him at the lobby... he was carrying this..



...and i'm one widely-smiling soul.

my husband-to-be is the sweetest!

thanks again! happy 5-8 and i love u always =D

No comments:

Post a Comment