Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mafia Wars.. iLike!


Once again, i'm addicted in playing Mafia Wars for the past few weeks. It's one of the games that really love playing since I re-opened my facebook account (not to mention Farmville). It doesn't have much of the gif animation/interactivity like what you see in FarmVille, CafeWorld, etc. It uses pretty-neat images though. Basically, it's a kind of RTS or Real-time strategy game where in you grow your character as time progresses continuously and according to the game clock.

You grow your mafia by recruiting members, level up by fighting other individuals, buying armors, completing jobs, winning "Boss Fights", and buying properties to increase your money. So far, i'm halfway to level 27, Mogul. I'm so eager to level up everyday because my seatmate and I are competing.. although we belong to the same Mafia =D

No comments:

Post a Comment