Thursday, December 2, 2010

C is for Cartoons and Children ;)

Yesterday, when i opened my facebook account, i saw a post from my former colleague that says "Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until monday (Dec.6) there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children" and her profile pic was indeed an old cartoon character.

I did not pay much attention to it, thus, didn't change my profile pic at once.

When i checked back after a few hours, i saw that many of my friends have posted the same thing and changed their pics into their chosen cartoon character - and that's when it got me interested.


And so i excitedly thought of my favorite characters. But since most of the Warner Bro's characters have already been chosen, i just picked one of my favorite anime character, Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi.



I was supposed to pick Alfred from Ghost Fighter, but i thought, i should be choosing my own gender.


My other friends and realtives have been asking what's up with fb nowadays. And so i told them too.

Today when i checked fb, i was amazed to see that most of my fb friends has changed their pictures =D.






All i can say, social media.... powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment